Yes, it's almost time for school to get out for the summer! My kids go to Robertson County School, so they will get out on Wednesday, the 21st. Their excited about it, too! The weird thing is when they went to Davidson County schools, they ALWAYS got out a half a day on the last day, well not here in Robertson County, they have to go ALL DAY! To be honest, I'm READY for the summer! I miss having them here during the day, it gets kinda boring when there not here, but I'm sure come August I'll be ready for them to go back..lol..I know we do alot of different things during the summer, but we won't be doing much of nothing this summer because they will have football and cheerleading practice 3 times a week for the entire summer and games on Saturday's. Plus when school does start back up in August, they will have practice on Tuesday and Thursday and games on Saturday's! They knew this before they signed up and still wanted to do it, so i said OK, we'll do it!
Steven has his field day tomorrow and Amber has her on Tuesday! I always attend their field day, so this year I got lucky this year because there field days are on separate days! When they went to Davidson County schools, it was kinda hard to go to both of them! I would have to walk around with Steven for a little but, then leave him to go walk around with Amber, so that's why I'm glad theirs are on separate days!! I love going and watching them do field day. I REALLY LOVE watching their faces if they get an award/ribbon! Last year Steven got a few 1st place ribbons, and a couple 2nd place ribbons. I can't exactly remember what all he won ribbons for, but i do know he got 1st place is the potato sack race and second place in the bubble gum blowing contest! Amber got a couple 1st place and a few 2nd place. Again, I can't exactly remember what her ribbons was, but i do remember her getting 1st place in the bubble gum blowing and 2nd place in the shoe scramble! I got to laughing at her and her partner in the wheel barrel race. Y'all all know Amber is tiny, well her partner was a lil on the chunky side and this is how they paired up for the race. Amber's friend Joann was walking on the ground with her hands while Amber held her feet. As you know, they didn't even come in 3rd. Amber said "moma Joann was heavy"..lol..i said well baby y'all did it backwards, she should have held your feet! I had a BLAST watching both of the kids!! I ALWAYS love going to their filed days!!
Well, i really just wanted to blog about something a lil different! Most of the time I'm bitching or talking about some drama, so i wanted to do a positive blog..lol..I hope everyone has a GREAT week!!
Lots of Love,
Chunky Butt :0}
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Almost there
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment