Monday, April 28, 2008

"REAL LIFE"

I guess your wondering why i put that as the subject! Well, I'll tell ya why! Most of you know that my hubby was gone ALL weekend and didn't come home till about 1am this morning!! Therefore, that meant i was living the "single" life from Friday till Sunday..lol..Not the "single" life you might be thinking!! What i mean by that is, it was just me and Amber Lynn all weekend!! There wasn't a hubby or a man around!! We had a GREAT time!! We spent the whole weekend together and did things she wanted to do! Steven was gone to his Aunt Candy's, he said he didn't wanna hang out with us "girls"..lol
Ickey was gone to Talladega with his buddies, Steven was at Candy's, and me and Amber hung out and had "girl" time! We went to visit a few people we hadn't seen it a while and just had a great time!! Amber said Moma we should do this more often..lol.. we need to send Ickey & Bubba away for the weekend more often..lol..it was kinda cool just having "girl time"! Don't get me wrong, i spend time with both of my kids, but it meant ALOT to Amber for me and her to have that mother/daughter time! I have to say I enjoyed it myself!! Steven has already said, next time Moma, we'll have mother/son time..lol
Amber goes to her daddy's every other weekend, so it looks like this next weekend will be our mother/son time..lol..i love my kids so much and it makes me so happy to be able to spend time with them and do things with them!! I'm grateful to have both of them in my life!!
I just to let you all know i was back to the "real life"!! I hope you all have a great week!!
Chunky Butt :-}

2 comments:

Erika J. said...

i'm glad y'all had a good time. :)

~Chunky Butt~ said...

We really did have a GREAT time!!
I'm sure you know all about "girl time"