True Friends, What's that?! It's amazing how ALOT of people doesn't know what that means!! I mean i wish people would keep their world and be that true friend or best friend that they promise to be!! I'm telling you all that's why i don't really have any friends and the ones i do have, that i truly consider my friends act crazy sometimes!!
Sorry, just felt like i needed to say that and get it off my chest!
I hope everyone is having a good night and has a great rest of the week and weekend!!
~Chunky Butt~
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
True What?!?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I know exactly what you mean! I have gone through the same thing!
Sorry your having to go through these types of things!!
I just wish people would do what they say their gonna do and be honest about everything!!
i totally agree! i have 2 really good friends outside of my close family and the rest are all just friends, not true friends. Most of them have done exactly that. They promise the world and don't deliver. I hate that! (bridgett)
Post a Comment