Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Whooo Hoooo what a day so far!

Hey..Oh my, What a day it has been and it's not even over yet!

First off, i like to never went to sleep last night due to my back and i heard stuff all night long! I knew i had to go to bed because i had an appointment this morning that i couldn't miss! It was after 3am before i ever went to sleep!
I heard the clock going off at 5:30 this morning, so i said just let me sleep another 30 minutes..lol..Amber came in here at almost 6 asking me to cut her pants..(she's short, so we cut them off, so there not so long) I tell her yea. Anyways, i get them on the bus and i start getting ready to go cause i have to be there at 8:15. I leave here at 7:45 going to Springfield. I had to go to DHS to renew my kids tenncare, so i knew to get there a few minutes early! I get there at 8:05 for the women to tell me that the lady that's gonna review my case has called out sick! Oh i was MAD. I said to myself, you mean i didn't get any sleep last night and i get up, get ready, and come all the way here for you to tell my the lady called out sick! I ask her when did she expect her back in, she says " i have no idea, she called out yesterday, too" Come on people, if she called out sick yesterday, then why didn't you cal her appointments for today and reschedule them, just in case she was still sick! She tells me if i leave all my papers, she will get them to her when she comes back in and for me to call her tomorrow, if she hadn't called me! I was super MAD at this point. I would've slept longer..lol *cusses under breath*

After i leave there, I head down to my Mom's, she called me before i left and ask me would i take her to the bank and store, so i head her way! I get down to Mom's and we live to do her errands. We had stopped by my granny's and talk to my uncle for a bit. Longer than we both thought! I still had to take her to the family dollar and it was 12, so i take her to do all that. I get her home at about 12:30. I help her put her things away and tell her i gotta go cause i have to get Steven from school by 2 because he had to go see his counselor for the last time due to what happened over the summer! I ended up not leaving Mom's until 1.
Then i got all pissy cause i got behind a lady that was going granny slow! The speed limit was 55 and she was doing 45. Come on people, if the speed limit sign says 55, that means do 55..duuhhhhhh!!

I get home at 1:45, so i have 15 minutes before i had to leave again to pick Steven and Amber up from school! I just wanted to scream..lol..anytime i have to get them early i always call the school and ask them to have them in the office waiting. We live like 3 minutes from the school. I do that because i went to get them out once before for Steven's appointment and it took them 10 minutes to get them, so i learned to call ahead..lol..i pick 'em up and head back to Springfield, he's appointment was for 2:45, so i said good deal it's 2:15 we have 30 minutes to get there, we'll make it, it only take 15 minutes (if that) to get to Springfield from Orlinda. I'll be dog gone if we didn't get behind another granny driver. Again, they was going 30 in a 45, i was like go on, you could at least do the speed limit!! Then when it hits 55, they move up to 45, so when i got the dotted line i went around, then i ended up hitting a school zone. That's the longest school zone I've ever been through in my life, it was almost 2 miles long and the speed limit in the school zone is 15, it use to be 20. It seemed like it took 4-ever to get through it, but we did..lol..We ended up not getting to his counselor till 3, so i told her i was sorry, but i got behind some granny and then hit the 2 mile school zone!

She informed me that today was our last visit! I was like whoo hoo! It's become a hassle to have to get him out early every week, twice a week! The schools aren't nothing like Nashville schools, at least their school isn't. They had called me and said why is he getting out early every week, twice a week, so i had to explain to them why. Do you know they made me get a letter from his counselor stating that he seen her every week, twice a week! They was on my ass about it until i got the letter. They was on me about both the kids because most of the time when i got him, i had to get her cause i had no one to get her off the bus. There was a few times she got off at my sis-n-law's. It was awful, but thankfully we are done with it and now i don't have to get him early, unless he has a doctor appointment! I still have to get her early or she is late because she has to go get her allergy injections once a week, but i always try to do the 8:15 appointment for her shit and just take her in late! I had to get proof of that, too.
I'm tell ya that school is CRAZY, I've never had to do that or even have that much trouble getting my kids out early or taking them in late!

Anyways, I'm pooped! Today has really wore me out and they day isn't over yet!! I have to go back out in a little while to run a few more errands. All i really wanna do is crawl in the bed..lol..i should be ready to crash early tonight. Then again, since that happened with our cars, I hear stuff all night long! I woke Ickey up 3 times last night to go look out and see if he seen anything. One time i woke him up and told him i thought i seen someone in his truck and all it was , was his CD case that he had stuck up behind the seat. He never does that, so it freaked me out!

Oh one more thing before i go, When we came in from Steven's appointment, I walked to the mailbox to get the mail, There was a letter and pictures in there of Taylor. Sarah sent us some pics of her! I was standing in the yard looking at the pictures crying my eyes out. The kids was saying "Moma what's wrong, what is it". I finally was able to say "Sarah sent us some pictures of Taylor". I don't know which one of them tried to knock me down first! Steven was saying "she's my sister let me see first" and Amber was saying "she's my sister, too, so let me see". I told them both to move out of my way and let me get the door open and then they could look together!! Then, they wanted to argue over who was getting what. I said ain't neither one of ya getting nothing..lol..Steven ended up with the bookmark and Amber got a wallet. She had sent 5 wallets, 3 was of one pose, 2 was of another pose, and the bookmark!! We all was SUPER excited, we haven't seen her since she was 18 months old! I called and told Ickey and you could hear the excitement in his voice!! That had made my day!! She's so BEAUTIFUL and looks like Steven. I'm gonna hook my printer up, when i get back and scan them, so i will post them on my myspace later on tonight! Be watching if you wanna see just how BEAUTIFUL she is!!!!!

OK, that's my day as of now! Out of all the bad things today (appointment this morning and the granny drivers) the pictures just made up for it all!!
I have to get going, i feel like i got tons of things of things to do!
Have a good night and be on the look out for the pics of Taylor later on tonight!!

~Wendy Lynn~

2 comments:

Erika J. said...

yay for pictures!

~Chunky Butt~ said...

I still haven't had the time to hook my printer up! I'm gonna try to do it later!