Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The things kids will say and do

We got SNOW!
Check this out, my kids said if you put your pj's on backwards, put a spoon under your pillow, & dance backwards, there will be alot of snow.
They was trying to put their pj's on backwards, trying to put spoons under their pillows, & was dancing backwards before bed!
I had to make them put their pj's on right, put the spoons up, & stop dancing.
They said we want lots of SNOW, so they will call school off tomorrow..hahaha
Kids come up with some stuff huh!?!?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! Know what's so funny about this? My mom said just today that someone called her last night and told her to put her pj's on backwards and do a dance so we would get lots of snow and be out of school tomorrow. (she works at a school) I've never even heard that before and now twice in one day. hahahaha I wish it worked because I would sure do it!