Thursday, January 24, 2008

Wendy's World

Hey everyone!
There's really not alot been going on in Wendy's world! I've just been busy doing laundry and cleaning up the house! Also, we've had Basketball practice twice this week, so that took a couple of hours at night! Steven's first Basketball game is this Saturday. I'm so excited to see him play!! Wish him and his team lots of luck!!
I've been feeling kinda sick, my nose is running like water and I've had a dry cough. Uhhh it's driving me crazy, i woke up a few times last night coughing, so please pray for me and my ugly cough!
I hope everyone is doing alright. I just wanted to let you all know everything is good here and nothing much has been going on in Wendy's world!! I'll be able to blog more tomorrow and Saturday!!
It's really cold outside, so i'm going to bed to cuddle with my snuggle bunny! :-}
~Wendy Lynn~

2 comments:

Vic said...

"so i'm going to bed to cuddle with my snuggle bunny! :-}"

Too much information!!!!

~Chunky Butt~ said...

haha..honestly i was just going to snuggle *snickers*