Sunday, January 20, 2008

I'm happier than a tornado in a trailer park!!!!!

I'm so happy right now!!! I have my niece's and nephew up here spending the night!!!! I haven't seen them in over a month!! They got here kinda late, so i'm gonna do all kids of things with them tomorrow!! I'm VERY thankful that Lena let me come and get them and let them spend the night! They mean alot to me, just as much as my own two kids do!! I love them as if they was my kids!! Hopefully, me and Lena can get our relationship back to the way it use to be! I miss her, too!! She was my BEST FRIEND/ SISTER! We had a miscommunication and we haven't spoke in over a month!! I'm ready to set all that aside and forget about it, just as long as i can have them all back in my life!! In the month that we haven't talked or seen each other i have felt so alone! You would have to know just how close we was to understand what i mean!! Yes, we may fight and argue, but i love her and those kids no matter what, they are ALL a BIG part of my life!! I miss that and want all that back!!Anyways, i just wanted to let you all know just how happy i was!! I will blog tomorrow on how our anniversary went!!
Have a good week!
Love to you all :-}
~Wendy Lynn~

3 comments:

wemmies said...

Fights make some relationships better. LOL!! I am glad ya'll are talking again! :D

Erika J. said...

aww!

Lena said...

I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH AND THERE ISN'T TO MUCH YOU COULD DO OR SAY THAT WOULD KEEP ME AWAY LONG..WE ARE FAMILY.WE ARE SISTER(AS CLOSE AS ONE CAN BE) AND YOU ARE MY BST FRIEND..NOTHING IN THE WORLD COULD CHANGE..YES WE HAVE STUPID FIGHTS AND WE SAY THING WE BOTH KNOW WE DON'T MEAN..ITS JUST PART OF LIFE ..BAD AND GOOD THINGS WILL HAPPEN THERE IS NOTHING GOING TO CHANGE THAT ,BUT I WOULD HELP IF WE TRUSTED EACH OTHER NOT THE WORDS OF ANOTHE..(people love to see other people's drama..they live for it)SO TO THOSE WHO LIKE TO START DRAMA,THAT LIVE JUST TO KEEP SOMETHING GOING..DO US ARE FAVOR...{MIND UR OWN FREAKING BUISNESS..WORRY BOUT YA OWN..AND STOP BEING IN OTHERS RELATIONSHIPS AND PROBLEMS}NOW...SINCE THAT HAS BEEN SAID...WENDY LYNN ,LUV YA :>}