I'm so happy!! I can't believe that last night i was so sleepy! I actually went to bed before 3am!! I was on my computer and my eyes were getting heavy, so i decided to lay down! How about i feel asleep, it was about 11 when i laid down!! I only woke up once and that was because i had to use the bathroom and my back was hurting, so i took some medicine and laid back down and fell right back asleep!! Whoo Hooo!!
I actually didn't hear anything till this morning when the kids got me up!! I couldn't believe it!!
I just hope and pray that i can continue to go to bed and sleep like that!! I didn't even lay back down when the kids left this morning and i don't feel sleepy at all!! Whoo Hooo
I will be going and buying me a box fan tonight! Hopefully, that will help with my hearing things and my night sweats!!
I feel refreshed since i was able to actually get somewhat of a good night sleep!! I hope i haven't spoke to soon, to where i won't be able to sleep tonight!!
Pray that I'll continue getting somewhat of a good nights sleep!!
Thanks for the suggestions and ideas!!
~Wendy Lynn~
Friday, January 18, 2008
Can you believe it??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
good news! woohoo!
Girl, i know i'm happier than a tornado in a trailer park *laughing my butt off*
Post a Comment