I don't know what his problem was today! Steven came home from school with a note from his teacher, he was SUPER bad today! The note said he was disruptive, talking out loud, and screaming in the hallway after he had been warned to stop. She gave him 30 minutes of ISS and write offs. She sent the write offs home for him to do! I don't know what got into him today, but i do know he is grounded for a while!! I will NOT tolerate him acting like that at school, he's not going to disrespect me or anyone else for that matter!!
He didn't have a reason as to why he acted that way today! All he could say was i don't know Moma, so i told him since he didn't know, he was grounded and could go to his room and sit there looking at the walls, until he figured out why he acted that way! I also had him to write his teacher an apology letter for his behavior! He wasn't happy about that, but i don't care, he's not going to act like that at school, home, or any where for that matter.
Normally he has good behavior, maybe every once in a while he might come home with a note saying he was talking or acting silly, like dancing in the hallway!
I'm VERY upset with him right now!! He KNOWS BETTER and when his daddy gets here, he'll be in more trouble! He will learn that we aren't gonna tolerate him acting act or misbehaving while he's at school! What am i going to do with him?
Thursday, January 17, 2008
What am i going to do with him?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
alot of times, it's because of who the child is around. he may be trying to act cool, fit in, prove himself to his peers. i wouldnt worry too much unless it becomes a regular thing.
beat him
LMBO!!!
I LIKE Wendy's idea..lol
I'm just kidding!
Erika, i thought the same thing, so we'll see! I know my hubby was JUST like that when he was younger! Ickey ALWAYS had to be the center of attention when he was in school!
Tell him it's ok to act silly at the appropriate time...School wouldn't be the place if it's causing him to get into trouble...Tell him to wait for gym, free time or whatever and if those times aren't available, give him a 30min-1hour period each day to be as goofy as he wants to be...At his age he is learning to control urges which have to be channeled in the right direction till he is more mature in his behavior...
I like sayings from family retreats and I still have them in me without anymore children...
If you prohibit, provide...
Meaning if you won't allow something, provide an alternative...
Example: You can't go to that party Friday night because of the lack of parental supervision, but let's all of us go to Nashville to Opry Mills to that Sportman's Paradise Store to see if there is anything there you would like to save your money and buy...Or something else he would be interested in that you do approve of in the place of something you don't approve of...
Great idea Vickie!
Thanks
Post a Comment