Woooo Weeeee, My Saturday started really early this morning, I got up at 6:30 am, so I could go and sign Amber up for cheerleading! She suckered me into being a assistant coach! Watch this wreck..lol..She's super excited about cheerleading! Which I'm excited for her! I was a little worried at first because she is so little, but i think she'll be alright! She ask to be on the same squad as her best friend Miranda, which is NOT her age group!! Amber will be 11 on the 17th of April, her and Miranda want to be on the same squad, so she's going to be cheering in the age group of 9 and 10 year old, which is alright with me because Amber is so little!! As of now, it looks like my summer is going to be nothing but cheerleading and football! What a summer, huh? I could careless as long as the kids are happy! I feel like if their going to give up their summer, why can't I?
It looks like we'll being saying "Go East Robertson Indians" all summer!!
I just wanted to share my morning with you all! I hope you all have a GREAT rest of the weekend!!
~Chunky Butt~
Saturday, April 5, 2008
Cheerleading
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey,
if you have my moms email get mine from her and email me and I'll invite you to my blog.
Post a Comment