Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Long Overdue!!

I'm alive!! I plan on blogging later on tonight or tomorrow about my day!! It wasn't fun at all!! I actually have a few things i wanna blog about!! Here are the things i do wanna blog about. Therefore, the next blog may be really long! It depends on if i decide to type it all at once or in separate blogs! We'll see!!
1.) My car (remember my nephew wrecked it)
2.) I learned i had been back stabbed by a very close friend
3.) My day today (what happened to me today)
That's really the important things I wanna blog about! Like i said, it will be later on tonight or maybe tomorrow. I'm hoping I can blog tonight on at least one of those things! I have to run the rest of my errands ( I had to come home, so i could get my kids off the bus) and i want to be back home before Big Brother comes on tonight! Well, I'm off to run my errands! Have a good rest of the day!
~Wendy Lynn~

No comments: