I just wanted to give everyone an update on my sickness! I'm still real sick! My chest, throat, & nose feels like they are on fire, so i called my doctor to see if he could call me in some cough medicine (a little stronger that what I've been taking) and a Z-pack. He calls me back and tells me that he called in a Z-pack and some cough medicine with codeine it in and it will work a miracle, so we shall see!! I've still ran a fever all day, I've been hot one minute and cold the next, i still feel like crap!! I've got to get better, cause my house is a wreck and my laundry is slowing piling up!! Not to mention, Steven has a basketball game in the morning at 8am, I can't miss my son's game!! I sure hope this cough medicine and the Z-pack will work a miracle! Please pray that it does, so i don't miss Steven's game!! Anyways, i just wanted to give everyone an update on how i was doing!! Thanks to the ones that have already prayed, please keep praying and thanks to everyone that sent me get well wishes on myspace! I'm off to drink some cough medicine and get me some more rest. That's all I've done since Tuesday is sleep, so hopefully i can get better cause i feel like I've slept to much..lol..anyways have a good night, a good weekend, and please don't forget to pray for me!!
~Wendy Lynn~
Friday, February 1, 2008
He said Miracle worker
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
so, are you feeling better? were you able to make it to steven's b-ball game?
Yes, i was able to make it to Steven's b-ball game! I think the cough medicine was a miracle worker!! Thy suckie part is now Steven's sick :-{
Post a Comment