Well today was Amber's Cheer Camp, she done REALLY good!! I am VERY PROUD of her!! She learned some cheers and a dance! That baby practiced ALL evening, she practiced until about 10 :00 tonight! Bless her heart, she's so excited about being a cheerleader!! I'm excited for her!
It was HOT out there today, they was there from 7:30 to 3:30, they all was good sports and did a great job!! She even practiced her stunts tonight, too!! She had lil Steven helping her, he was spotting her, while i was her base! She's REALLY in to this and I'm GLAD!!
She got a purple ribbon for yelling really loud during a cheer, a blue ribbon for participation, a medal for doing such a GREAT job, and i was so PROUD of her i bought her a pink cheer monkey, it's REALLY cute!!
Well, i just wanted to let you all know we had a GREAT day together and she did a VERY GOOD JOB today!! I also wanted to let EVERYONE know just how PROUD i was of my baby girl!!
I'll leave you all with some pics, if you interested in seeing more, i have more on my myspace!!
Love to you all...
Chunky Butt :o}
*Amber Lynn Cheer Camp 2008*

*She's doing her dance she learned, she did REALLY good*
*Check her out doing a stunt!*
*I'm so PROUD of my baby girl*
*We both was worn out..lol*

No comments:
Post a Comment