We having been doing some walking in the evening! Sunday, Me and Amber walked while Ickey and Steven rode bikes. Last night Me and Amber walked by ourselves! We're gonna start walking in the evening, so i can lose some weight! It's not as bad as i thought..lol..Sunday night we walked for 2 1/2 hours and last night we walked for about about 2 hours! We're gonna start doing it every night, unless it rains! Hopefully, I'll shed some pounds and get healthier by walking!
There's NOTHING really been going on here in Wendy's world, just the same ole stuff! Well, i worked all day Friday and some Saturday, i worked on the farm! I think i 'm gonna start doing it more, it wasn't all that bad, i kinda liked it..lol..yes you read that right!
Well, I'm off to bed, i just wanted to blog since i haven't blogged in 4-ever..lol
I hope everyone has a good week!
Love to you all,
Chunky Butt :o}
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Blocks
Posted by ~Chunky Butt~ at 12:30 AM
Labels: Wendy's World
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
glad to see a post from you again. :) wish i could get motivated to lose some weight.
Post a Comment