I'm VERY PROUD of my nephew Tyler!! He graduated from East Robertson High School tonight!! He's VERY smart, he graduated #4 in his class!! It makes me sad and happy all at the same time!! I can remember when me and Ickey got together he was in the 4th grade and now he's graduating from high school!!
I know he will make something of himself!! He's gonna go to Vol State for a year, then transfer to TSU! He's gonna do something with computers, he told me what , but I can't remember what he said..lol
I just wanted to let everyone know how PROUD I am of him!!
Tyler, I want you to know I'm VERY PROUD of you!! I want you to do the best you can do and become the best you can be!! Give it your all!! I look forward to watching you continue to grow up and being very successful!! Before you know it, I'll be watching you graduate from college!! I know I give you a hard time sometimes, but that's only because I love you and want the best for you!! I want to tell you again, how PROUD I am of you and that I love you!!
Christian Tyler Fisher
I'm VERY PROUD of you Tyler!!
Graduated #4 in his class
Friday, May 23, 2008
Christian Tyler Fisher
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment