I have a question for you all!! A friend of mine posted a blog about the game show Family Feud. I wanted to get your opinion(s) on this!! PLEASE let me know after you read this, what your opinion is!!
Here's what he wrote: OK so here's the deal. I was watching Family Feud the other day, and an African-American Family made it to the final round whereby two members of the family would answer a series of questions in hopes that they get the big money. One of the questions: "Name a sport you have to have quick reflexes at." The first Person (a male - who looked like Whoopi Goldberg) said "Basketball" The second person said "Basketball" AGAIN!!! with the traditional BUZZZZZ to signify that they must change the answer.. and what did it change to? Tennis... come the fuck on... The second Question: "Name a food that would be difficult to eat without teeth." Whoopi Goldberg man said: "Fried Chicken" ... no shit... then the second person said: "Fried Chicken" BUZZZZZ and the question - once again was: "Name a food that would be difficult to eat without teeth" and before the timer ran out, the word that exited this person's face was "Watermelon" - a food that you could siphon through a straw if you really wanted to. My two questions: "Why do seemingly smart people lose their fuckin MIND when they get on Family Feud?" and the second one: "Why are black people pissed off when we stereotype them, and a family of black people, on national television... give THOSE answers?" Listen... um... to members of the African American Community... find these people, and hit them in the face with a rock.
OK, here's what i wanna know, If your on the game show Family Feud, would you be able to think of a answer without any pressure or stress? If you watch this game show, you know that the first family member gets 20 seconds to answer 5 questions and the second family member get 25 seconds to answer 5 questions! Honestly when people are under stress and pressure, their gonna give some off the wall answer! I've seen it done waaaaay too many times, I watch this game show just about everyday and you wouldn't believe the answers these people come up with! Anyways back to what my friend wrote, Does he NOT realize that they survey 100 people? As far as it goes with Chicken and Watermelon, NOT ALL BLACK or African American people like chicken and watermelon!!! As a matter of fact, i'm married to a black man or African American and HE DOESN'T LIKE CHICKEN!! I just wanted to know what you all thought about this!!
This just goes to show that some white or Caucasian people are dumb asses!!! It's people like my friend that give white or Caucasian people a BAD name and makes us look like idiots!! I think he needs to pull his head out his ass and actually think about how stupid he sounded writing about this!!! People like him really piss me off!!!!!
Here's another opinion of mine!! What's the deal with him saying the first family member looked like Whoopi Goldberg? I see this friend of mine as a racial asshole, that don't know a damn thing about black or African American people!! I think before he goes judging ANY race he needs to know a little bit more about their race or even the person!! What a dumb ass my friend is, huh? Maybe next time he'll think before he speaks or writes. Sorry people, I had to vent cause the things he said struck me the wrong way and pissed me off!! Opinions are accepted in this blog, so PLEASE let me know your opinion!! As the old saying goes opinions are like assholes everybody has one!! Can't wait to hear every one's opinion on this!!
Thanks and Have a GREAT weekend!!
~Wendy Lynn~
Friday, March 28, 2008
Question for ya and Opinions accepted!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
well, if the dude looked like whoopi goldberg, what can ya do? LOL! i'm messin with ya.
all i know is, i like watermelon and chicken too. i guess i was supposed to be black. not to mention, i have a ghetto booty. hahaha!
RHIS CAME FROM A FRIEND OF MINE!! SHE LEFT IT ON MY MYSPACE EMAIL!!
THANKS JENNI
I read the blog, and I too was offended. Not just because I've dated black men and have a biracial child, but because of his ignorance.
I honestly dont know any blacl people who even like watermelon,lol..Fried chicken?? YES!! It's a southern thing :)
This ignorant, white dude IS in fact contributing to the racist ideas amongst black/whites~ shame on him..
Kudos to you for calling it out Wendy!! Talk to ya soon, have a GREAT weekend..
Erika, i hear ya!! I love watermelon and chicken as well, so i guess i was suppose to be black too!! NOT TO MENTION my big ole booty!! I have a hump, let me better explain to you..My hubby took his beer one night and set it on to of my booty (hump) and it sat there while he lit a cig! I have a REAL BIG ghetto booty, Now you know i really have a big ole booty..lol
First off, your friend is not making Whites/Caucasians look like dumbasses. He may have made himself look like a dumbass though by not giving out the story correctly.
You need to stop being so bent out of shape about it as well. It was funny when it happened. The woman actually went first and called out chicken, and the man repeated chicken but went with watermelon next.
You don't have to be racist to find that humorous. I have a black friend I told the story to who laughed and didn't believe that really happened.
You and your friends who are commenting under your blog really need to remove the sand from your vags.
PS. The man chose Cizzle C to be put on his nametag. THAT teamed with his answers made it that much funnier.
I find it FUNNY that you commented on MY blog as anonymous!! Are you too scared to let us know who you are, scared we're gonna say the same thing about you?
This is MY blog and I can blog about whatever i want!!
Leaving it as Anonymous is far easier and faster than signing up for something just so you can see my log in name. Wow, you'd have my log in name if I signed up. Scary stuff.
And yes, you can blog about whatever you want, but the "Opinions accepted!!!" part of your title is misleading. It should say "My Opinion Accepted!!!"
Post a Comment