Tuesday, January 15, 2008

New at this

Hello everyone,
I'm new at this, so work with me!
I really have no idea as to what I'm doing! LOL
I guess we'll see how this works out for me..lol

6 comments:

wemmies said...

Cool beans!

~Chunky Butt~ said...

I think i may have the hang of it!
There are some things that i still don't understand, but for the most part, i think i got it..lol
Thanks for your help!!

wemmies said...

You're welcome. You will eventually find a lot of backgrounds.. the bad thing is you lose your link list everytime you change it. It stinks. So keep them all typed out somewhere easy to copy and paste back when you change your look.

Welcome to blogland! I add you to my links list.

You can put your link in your blog on myspace and post bulletins that you blogged with links back here. :)

~Chunky Butt~ said...

Your gonna laugh at me, but i have no idea what your talking about! *scratches head*

wemmies said...

They have backgrounds that you can change like myspace does. Templates... layouts.. background... whatever you want to call it. You can change the pink to a valentines background or whatever...

BUT when you do that you will have to go back and redo your friends links. Right now... it's just me and Erika. If you get a lot of friends on that list then you should copy the URL and name down in a email to save it. So then you can just copy and paste it all back from one spot. Get it now? :P

~Chunky Butt~ said...

I'm starting to get it, so i need to save y'alls links on my computer?