My Age:
Place I'd like to travel:
My Favorite Movie:
My Favorite Animal:
My Favorite Food:
My Favorite Color:
The town I was born in:
The town I live in:
The 1st name of someone I love:
My Nickname:
My Middle Name:
Now that I have done all about me in pictures I will explain what each of them are! Some of them are self explanatory, but i will tell you anyways!
1.) I'm 29 years old
2.) I'd like to travel to Jamaica :-}
3.) My favorite movie is Dirty Dancing
4.) My favorite animal is a Monkey
5.) My favorite food is Chinese
6.) My favorite color is Blue
7.) I was born in Nashville, Tennessee
8.) The town I live in is Orlinda, Tennessee (actually that mill is right next door to my house)
9.) The 1st name of someone I love is Ickey (check out the sign..haha)
9.) The 1st name of someone I love is Ickey (check out the sign..haha)
10.) My nickname is Dumplin'
11.)My middle name is Lynn (that's Lynn creek)

5 comments:
That is very cool. How the crap did you find all of those?
i used google to find my pics. that ickey mouse sign is hilarious. that sooooooo needs to be his nickname.
I went ti flickr..your niece is the one who told me where to go..i tired google at first and i couldn't find any good pics at all!!
I LOVED THAT, but yours was ALOT cuter..Lance in my pants..ahahahahhahahahahahahaha
Ickey Mouse cracked me up!!! LOL!
there was a sign at a gas station not too long ago that said "lance honey buns for .59."
hahaha!
Post a Comment